Support for Retirement Developers
As an experienced developer of retirement living for older people you know that moving home in later life can be overwhelming for the prospective purchaser. You understand that it is not uncommon for sales to fall through or be delayed because the older person feels they haven’t got the practical or emotional support to make the move.
The Senior Move Partnership works with retirement developers to provide one to one support for purchasers to remove the barriers to moving and make the transition into retirement living easy. Introducing this service to your clients will deliver you quicker and easier sales.
We deal with many issues affecting older people considering such a big step:
- How am I going to downsize my belongings?
- What will fit in my new home?
- My family live too far away to be able to help me
- I’m worried about sorting out all the change of addresses
- I’m physically not up to some of the tasks….I wish somebody could take the strain.
The benefits of working with The Senior Move Partnership include:
- Sales are more likely to go through if your customers have a solution for the enormous task of downsizing which is ahead of them
- We can offer a quality and tailored service wherever your prospective purchasers are moving from
- Peace of mind that the partners are all trained, reliable NASMM members, DBS checked and insured.
As experienced partners working with retirement developers up and down the country – we know that by working together with us you can significantly improve the moving home process for your older purchasers and make your homes stand out from your competitors.